Converting Sleeves & Rollers
Special Formulation and Poly-& Rubber Rollers
For Solvent free and solvent based lamination for Extrusion coating and for Gravure impression Hardness: from 70 to 90 Shor
Technical specifications Tech Sleeves
- Guarantee 12 months including sealed edges (correct application provided)
- Tolerance Tech Sleeves are guaranteed to have a TIR (tolerance) ± 0.020 mm
- Precision grinding TIR< 0.025 mm (measured on a carrier/cylinder with a TIR value ≤ 0.005 mm)
- Outer surface Smooth and polished
- Mounting On air cylinders with min. bar air-pressure of 12 (litre/second)
- Fitting on cylinder No slipping during printing
- Wall thickness 0.9 – 50 mm (thicker upon request)
- Sleeve length max. length of 2100 mm for repeat sleeves
- Repeat length 240-1500 mm
- Register line Standard 1x axial line included. Extra axial or vertical lines may be ordered
- Register slot As ordered by the customer
- Temperature Tech Sleeves and Bridges can handle a temperature of 60 C.
- Solvents Tech Sleeves and Bridges are resistant to all solvents used in the flexographic industry.
- Cleaning Tech Sleeves should be properly cleaned with alcohol
- Label All sleeves will have a label in the inner sleeve with all technical details.
- Storage + Vertical on floors
+ In boxes between cones
+ On bars that should have an outer diameter slightly thinner than the BCD of the Sleeve.