What’s inside your Offset coating station? Profits or Problems?
Apex offers the Next Generation Anilox & Metering rolls for a smooth Offset Coating application. These have following features in common:
- Easy Plug & Play Concept; a strong lightweight aluminium core base includes bearings, tooling and mounting, making your roll production ready.
- Low life cycle costs; because of an ultra-durable wear-resistant ceramic layer.
- Shorter delivery times, through Apex stock program
Apex manufactures conventional anilox rolls with a pulse laser, using the UltraMelt technology that melts the ceramic after engraving leaving an extremely smooth ceramic layer behind. Our benefits are:
- Optimal coating release;
- Guaranteed coating release;
- One stop shop for all your anilox specifications (positive, tri-helical, elongated, hexagonal ánd GTT).
GTT OFFSET is the successor to conventional anilox rolls. The open-slalom coating channel geometry sets your coating free.
The superhard non-wetting hybride ceramic trounces porosity and the constant beam laser engraving guarantees an ablating consistent and precise channel. It is a proven and patented technology (EP 2121339, US and foreign patents pending).
GTT OFFSET benefits:
- Maximizing the visual coating result
- Boosting profitability
- Easy GTT Profile selection
Apex products are approved by all leading machine manufacturers in the Flexographic as well as the offset industry.
For more information, send an email to email@example.com or visit Apex